10.19.2010

Layers : Take shape

I can't believe a week has already passed since I started the Layer collaboration with Inklore, wsake, and Threebysea. Be sure to check out their blogs to see how they've interpreted this month's theme. I find I often have a slow start with these projects because I experiment the first week trying new ideas until I find my direction. Here is my second piece of the series, Take shape.

02. Take shape, 2" x 10". Remnant fabric and wire.
Perhaps that's what this month will turn out to be, a layering of ideas as I have so many. I'll share what today's experiment was shortly. Let's just say my house has a strong chemical smell this afternoon.

3 comments:

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

oeh, this is an exciting one!Love the colour of the tread.
Succes with your open studios!

Kitty Kilian said...

Layering of ideas.. hm.. ever thought about doing things with paper?

Sophie Truong said...

lovely! love those threads hanging..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails